Monday, March 11, 2013

Betty Be Good Spring Preview

This past Thursday, the photographer/bestie and I were lucky enough to attend the spring preview for Betty Be Good's boutique. I first met Suzy, the fashionable mama and online boutique owner at the Grand Wedding Fair last year. Suzy picks out pieces that exude a certain effortlessly feminine quality (just look at her adorable maxi/T/blazer look!).

We sipped wine and fervently ran our hands over the racks of awaiting clothes. I tried on a dozen things, and then had to make the difficult decision of what went home with me. Rachel's Lucky Red Skirt was an instead sell, I still did an extra happy dance when we discovered it also had pockets!! Isn't that always just the cherry on top?

I ended with some fancy new shirts and skirts- including the gorgeous coral skirt Suzy was wearing; it takes the maxi to the next level, with its sheer maxi/solid short lining design and pleated fabric. The little gold embroidering on the waistband is just the perfect added touch. I was definitely anxious about finding out what to wear for Fashion Week, but it looks like I have a few new pieces to get me started now!









































Happy Styling! xo

~Britta


2 comments:

  1. CUUUUTE! love the maxi dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun event! Can't wait to see how you style your new pieces!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...