Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thrifty Thursday

Apparently it's sweater season in the thrift store lately, because I just keep finding awesome cardigans and sweaters that I just have to bring home! Too bad it's summer...ah well, sometimes you have to buy out of season!


This cardigan is a cool colour; it's easy to have lots of blacks and whites, but it's great to have some unique hues like this to give your plain outfits some buzz.


Store: Salvation Army
Brand: Unknown
Section: Sweaters
What I Paid: $5.99
What it's Worth: ?


Who doesn't love bows? This H&M sweater has the cutest little bows on the pockets that make it that little bit special.



Store: Salvation Army
Brand: H&M
Section: Sweaters
What I Paid: $5.99
What it's Worth: ?


There are sweaters, and then there are COMFY sweaters. The blend of lamb's wool and cashmere is awesome- if it weren't for thrifting, I'd never have sweaters this cozy. And can you seen that adorable ruffle on the neckline too??



Store: Salvation Army
Brand: Banana Republic - Heritage
Section: Sweaters
What I Paid: $7.99
What it's Worth: 


Happy Styling! xo

~Britta

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...